  From: Shundahai Network
  Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 1999 5:27 PM
  Subject: Nuclear Test on Thursday

Howdy Folks,

Subcritical nuclear test, "Oboe" the 8th of 40 scheduled nuclear tests,
will be held on Thursday. Currently we are planning to be at the Nevada
test site ( Us 95 @ the Mercury Exit) at for sunrise circle, doing an
action at the gates, then on to Las Vegas for a Drum down Babylon demo at
the Foley Federal Building, ( Las Vegas Blvd & Bridger) between 3:30 and
5:30 pm, perhaps an action at the Fremont St Experience. Gary peck from the
ACLU will be on hand to protect our civil rights. Stay tuned for the final
action update, also check out page at http://www.shundahai.org
Don't Forget your Drums, its time to Drum Down Babylon
Don't be part of the Silent Majority
Shundahai, Gregor