And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

 From [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Every year we (at the MJB site) prepare a short article and provide a
list of "known" sources that act as clearinghouses or distributors for
donations of warm clothing, blankets, gifts, supplies and monetary, in
regard to the Winter needs of First Nations Peoples.  As there has
already been snow in the Plains this is already belated.

Please send (privately to [EMAIL PROTECTED]) your known and experienced
contacts so we can update our seriously outdated list.  I request that
you only provide addresses or sources that you have verified or had
personal and positive experience with as there are many charlatans out
there looking for a quick profit at others expense ;-)  If you aren't
sure, don't send it please......

Best wishes and thanks
nokwisa

Contributing Editor
Minorities Job Bank Native American Village
http://minorities-jb.com/native.htm