And now:[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

From: Eric Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Electronic Program Guide

1) Earthsongs - Ozomatli
2) NAC Guest Change - John Trudell to be on NAC 10/21/99

************************
1) Earthsongs - Ozomatli
************************

This week on Earthsongs - modern music from Native America - Lysa Flores,
Shouting Mountain, Sharon Burch, and Robbie Robertson. Our feature this week
is the contemporary band that toured with Carlos Santana this summer, Ozomatli.

Ozomatli fuses indigenous chanting, hip-hop rhymes and brassy salsa into a
groove that will make you move.

Additional program listings can be found at www.earthsongs.net
Listen online (All times ET)
Thursdays 10am, 4pm, 10pm
Fridays 4am
Saturdays 4pm
Sundays 5am, 4pm
Mondays 5am

************************
2) NAC Guest Change
************************

Guests include John Trudell of the Santee Sioux Tribe and Adeline Potts of
the Athabascan Nation.

THU - 10/21: Alcatraz: Thirty Years Later:
It all started on Alcatraz Island 30 years ago when a group of young Native
Americans reclaimed Alcatraz Island as aboriginal land. This bold move
marked the birth of the modern American Indian Movement. How far have we
come since that takeover on the rock?

NAC website: www.nativecalling.org

Listen online
LIVE Thursday October 21, 1999 1-2pm ET
Eric Martin
American Indian Radio On Satellite Director of Distribution
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
402.472.3287

Comming this fall
from the National Museum of the American Indian:

Coyote Bites Back: Indian Humor

Memory and Imagination: The Legacy of Maidu Indian Artist Frank Day