From: Robert Dorman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

solsite (www.solcommunications.com)

 >This pix are an excelletnt example of epa violations in progress. They
were taken on 1st shift on a Monday at the Kayenta mine.

 >Also, I should have posted it a long time ago but the livestock killed
(Mabel Benally's) by Peabody runoff several years back are also under new
additions (pix).

 >Also posted is a Bennett Freeze notice for your press kits
 >
 >Also posted is the Elders request to AIM to help them.
 >
 >Radio PSA's have been converted to CD and will be mailed by Friday to
those of you who requested along with this weeks batch of Vanishing Prayers.

 >Thanks
 >Mauro
 >SOL

For more information on this on-going human rights crisis in the United States, visit
my web page at http://www.theofficenet.com/~redorman/pagea~1.htm