Posted by [EMAIL PROTECTED] :

Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 09:35:44 -0800
From: arthur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   please post widely
   From: NORTHWEST LEONARD PELTIER SUPPORT NETWORK
            P.O. BOX 5464
            TACOMA, WA 98415-0464
             e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   NWLPSN CONTINGENT AT THE ANTI-WTO MARCH, NOV. 30TH

   The NWLPSN and Peltier supporters have been invited to march with
LELO by long time Peltier supporter Juan Jose Bocanegra in the large
anti-WTO march. We wish to thank Boca and LELO who has always
been there for Leonard through the years.

   NWLPSN CONTINGENT, MEET UP AT 9:00 AM AT SEIU,
   150 DENNY WAY, NOV. 30TH

  We also wish to thank the Seattle Mumia Defense Committee for their
offer to march with them. We also would like to acknowledge the IWW
for including Leonard Peltier in their WTO press statement. Also we
would like to thank the People's Assembly for asking the NWLPSN to
have a speaker  at their rally.
   There are many very important events going on in WTO week in
Seattle. And we feel that this week of education and action is very
important to ALL people. There are two events that we wish to point to
beyond the large march itself;
   1. The Indigenous Delegation Agenda. There will be week long events
dealing with Indigenous issues (we will be posting more on this). For
more information contact the IEN at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   2. The REPARATIONS 2000 MARCH TO THE AFRICAN AMERICAN
HERITAGE MUSEUM AND CULTURAL CENTER, Nov. 30th, 5 pm,
Westlake  Park, 4th & Pine. For more information: [EMAIL PROTECTED],
206-320-9321.
   There are many very good reasons to take a stand against the WTO.
Among them is the fact that WTO is a threat to Indigenous People
around the world. The case of Leonard Peltier and the events on Pine
Ridge that led up to his over 23 years in prison can be seen as a preview
of how those that resist the greed of the multinational corporations
maybe dealt with.
                                              In The Spirit Of Total Resistance
                                                  Arthur J. Miller
                                                  NWLPSN-Tacoma Office