Posted by [EMAIL PROTECTED] :

sent by MaryM..thanks:)

Professor, center of bones flap, transfers
BY JODI RAVE LEE Lincoln Journal Star
http://www.journalstar.com/stories/loc/sto5 (entire story at this Link)

Mary F. Willis, a recently hired anthropology professor at the University of
Nebraska-Lincoln, will replace professor Karl Reinhard, who has transferred
to another department.
"Mary was hired in part because we lost some of (Reinhard's) teaching
capability," said Patricia Draper, chairwoman of UNL's Anthropology
Department.

"We have felt as a department that we need additional teaching power in
biological anthropology," Draper added.

Willis will assume the teaching duties of Reinhard, the anthropology
professor entangled in a web of controversy since 1995 for his alleged
mishandling of American Indian human remains.

A member of the Cherokee tribe, she earned a doctorate degree in biological
anthropology from Washington University in St. Louis. She was hired in
November and will begin teaching in January.  (entire story at above Link)