Posted by [EMAIL PROTECTED] :

From: Zoltan Grossman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Last Meeting Before Raid of Minnehaha Spiritual Camp

We are about to see the same repression in
Minneapolis that we saw last week in Seattle--
unless we help stop it.........

PLEASE CIRCULATE THIS WIDELY!

Immediately e-mail Governor Jesse Ventura:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
and/or call:
(651) 296-3391 [Voice]
(651) 296-2089 [Fax]

Thanks,
Zoltan Grossman
Midwest Treaty Network
http://www.treatyland.com

For background on the Mendota Mdewakanton Dakota Community's
stance against the expansion of Highway 55 into Minnehaha Park:
http://www.alphacdc.com/treaty/content.html#DAKOTA/LAKOTA