I use Ubuntu 16.04 LTS with GNOME nautilus 3.14.3. After switching to i3 wm, I
have to launch nautilus with --no-desktop option; otherwise three would have an
issue that nautilus file manager would occupy the screen with opaque ubuntu
wallpaper. After these issues get fixed, now I encounter a new minor issue.

The problem is after nautilus is launched (`nautilus --no-desktop`), all
folders in file manager are displayed with file icon, which looks like
https://imgur.com/a/tv6uA. And console prints following messages

    ** (nautilus:19889): WARNING **: Couldn't connect to accessibility bus:
Failed to connect to socket /tmp/dbus-ZXGWTRRupv: Connection refused
(nautilus:19889): Gtk-WARNING **: Failed to register client:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name
org.gnome.SessionManager was not provided by any .service files sys:1:
PyGIWarning: Nautilus was imported without specifying a version first. Use
gi.require_version('Nautilus', '3.0') before import to ensure that the right
version gets loaded.
/usr/share/nautilus-python/extensions/nautilus-admin.py:18: PyGIWarning: GConf
was imported without specifying a version first. Use
gi.require_version('GConf', '2.0') before import to ensure that the right
version gets loaded. from gi.repository import Nautilus, GObject, GConf, Gtk,
GLib

If choosing the setting with 'Open as Administrator', all icons are displayed
as it should have. For instance, folders are displayed with folder icons, and
file icons are displayed with file icon.

What might be the causes for such issue? And how to fix it?

Thanks