Agustin,

here is a port from nsldap_v0_r8 to the naviserver interface.

https://bitbucket.org/naviserver/nsldap/src

This should make it easier fro users to use this module...
-gustaf neumann

On 27.10.12 13:42, Agustin Lopez wrote:
Thanks, Stephen.

Finally I find I have to replace  Ns_ConfigSection with Ns_ConfigGetSection.
Moreover, I have compiled the nsldap module and I am testing
Navisever in one cluster node. All Ok.

Regards,
Agustin