Am 01.08.13 15:00, schrieb David Osborne:
> Hi,
>
> We intermittently encounter the above error when we call a ns_eval
> from our naviserver codebase (with Tcl 8.5.11 ).
The code is in "proc getentry" in nstrace.

Actually, one should only access the value ::errorInfo and friends
immediately after an error occured, that is typically within a catch
clause. "proc getentry" seems to try to preserve the previous
::errorInfo and ::errorCode settings (not sure why). I think the access
to ::errorInfo should be guarded by an "info exists".

Will try this later and do some testing.
Greetings from dubai.
-g