Dear all,

TLS 1.3 will be part of OpenSSL 1.1.1 [1] and is close before release [2].
TLS 1.3 is a major change (it should have been called better TLS 2.0),
so it might be worth testing your applications if possible beforehand,
such that the change can go smoothly. I've done some preliminary
testing on my local machine where everything looks ok.

When you install the version of [2] e.g. in /usr/local, you can
configure NaviServer with [3] to compile with this. It should
work out of the box with version 4.99.16. If you experience
troubles, please report back.

all the best

-g

[1] https://www.openssl.org/blog/blog/2018/02/08/tlsv1.3/
[2] https://www.openssl.org/source/
[3] configure ... --with-openssl=/usr/local/ ...