On 09.03.23 17:30, Andrew Piskorski wrote:
In the meantime, how widely used within NaviServer is aead::encrypt?
Is it necessary for basic serving of https pages, or just an extra API
programmers can optionally use?  Do even the latest versions of
OpenACS depend on it?  (In other words, I'm wondering if these two
aead::encrypt test failures actually matter for me.)
the aead::* functions are not used anywhere in OpenACS, these
are not used for serving pages via TLS/...  or other kind of "regular"
or "internal" usage.

The only public code that i am aware of is the nswebpush module
(optional naviserver module). But of course, every tailored
OpenACS application might use this...

all the best

-g