Hi,

  Use the follwing steps to solve """"this The TCPIP connection's
host is not answering (TCPIP > error > ECONNREFUSED)."""

Add your client into Domain (Because you are trying to login into
Domain Controller)
Login into domain--Use domain user name and password.

then open the database.

Have a nice day.

Regards
wasi

--- In Navision-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Antony Otto
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can you ping the server, try using NetType : Default.
>

> --- "nicholas.fook"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >

> >   I did select the appropriate Net Type, but it
> > still not working. It
> > happened after I reinstalled the Navision Database
> > in the server. Any other
> > solutions?
> >

> > Best regards,
> >
> > Nicholas Fook
> > Technical Consultant
> > MSC Consulting (S) Pte Ltd
> >
> > Office: (+65) 6291 1351/52/53
> > Facsimile: (+65) 6741 1102
> > Email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > .sg
> >
> >  Your Trusted Business Solutions & Integration
> > Partner
> >

> > CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION: This message is intended
> > only for the use of the
> > individual or entity to whom it is addressed and
> > contains information that
> > is privileged and confidential. If you, the reader
> > of this message, are not
> > the intended recipient, you should not disseminate,
> > distribute or copy this
> > communication. If you have received this
> > communication in error, please
> > notify us immediately by return email and delete the
> > original message. Thank
> > you.
> >

> >   _____
> >
> > From: Navision-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com

subject=U
> > nsubscribe>
> >
> > *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> > Yahoo! Terms of

> > removed]
> >

> > Sharing the knowledge on Navision.
> > Visit www.frappr.com/navision for navison friends

> > Business

t=ms&k=Business+finance+course&w1=Business+fin

ance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finance
&w4=Bus

iness+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business+fin
ance+sc
> > hools&c=6&s=185&.sig=I8jDsORmsaYn0BeqghcJ2w>
> > finance course
> >
> > Business

t=ms&k=Business+to+business+finance&w1=Busines

s+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+fi
nance&w

4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Busines
s+finan
> > ce+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=fCzze7cxm1K7TVKkzAaOrA>
> > to business finance
> >
> > Small

t=ms&k=Small+business+finance&w1=Business+fina

nce+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finance&
w4=Busi

ness+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business+fina
nce+sch
> > ools&c=6&s=185&.sig=v9sWAno7Kz4WuL8Tadcdhw>
> > business finance
> >

> > Business

t=ms&k=Business+finance+consultant&w1=Business

+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+fin
ance&w4

=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business
+financ

> === message truncated ===

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Sharing the knowledge on Navision.