Hi Nicholas,
  In report designer,u can set Paper size as well as Paper Margin in 'Report
Properties'

  Best Regards,

  Avinash V Gavhane

  Techno-Functional Consultant
  Direction Software Services
  M-9819878777

"nicholas.fook" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi Alexander,

  I tried this method, still can't work.

Best regards,

Nicholas Fook
Technical Consultant
MSC Consulting (S) Pte Ltd

Office: (+65) 6291 1351/52/53
Facsimile: (+65) 6741 1102
Email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
.sg

Your Trusted Business Solutions & Integration Partner

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and contains information that
is privileged and confidential. If you, the reader of this message, are not
the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
communication. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately by return email and delete the original message. Thank
you.

  _____