You are right Mr Bill

  KMK

Bill Kennedy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi Johnson,

Maybe I am mis-interpreting your email, but do you think it is right to offer a
copy of a Navision exam to people who have not written it?  If people have
advance warning of the exam questions, don't you think it could lead to
under-qualified developers and consultants getting certified and competing with
the ones who have done the work and understand the product?  If under-qualified
people are producing sub-standard work, don't you think that will reduce the
value of the certifications you worked so hard to attain?

Please keep exam questions confidential.  I think it's wonderful that you are
trying to help other people, but don't go so far as to give away the exam.

Thanks,

Bill

Bill Kennedy, CA*IT, PMP
Project Manager
Altus Canada
t:  416 516 0050 ext. 25
f:  416 516 9605
Toll Free: 1-866-878-5552 ext 25
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enabling nonprofit, education and government organizations to realize their
potential
This email is intended for the addressee indicated above only. It may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. Any dissemination, review use of this email or its contents by
persons other than the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please delete it immediately.