have a very important specific question .. I need an answer from
somebody who has experience in warehouse + item tracking
functionality + manufacturing

we are working now on items without using item tracking functionality
plus using the warehouse management system from pick to putaway to
all other fuctionalities related to WMS .

Now our company has been decided to use item tracking project .

Can i use item tracking fuctionality without clicking on Lot
Warehouse Tracking in Item tracking code form 6502... even we are
using WMS functionality.

we will have split in item ledger entries due to lot nos. .... but i
will have Bin not related to any Lot nos or we cannot do any lot
filter on bin contents.... Is this acceptable ?.

You know we cannot click on Lot Warehouse Tracking in form 6502
because the item has already previous ledgers . and the aim of using
item tracking now is only to track to the level of warehouse and not
to the level of bins .

i tried the procedure and it worked fine , and when doing production
order and create whse pick, i am enetring only the item tracking line
on production journal . sothat the pick will not be affected . Is
this possibe ? Will i face any future problems ?

It's hard to explain .... but any more question don't hesitate to
ask .