NAV is not intended to run over a WAN.  Recommended bandwidth is 100Mbps.
In a WAN environment, you would need to use Remote Desktop or Citrix.

-Steve

----- Original Message -----
From: "Taher Ali" <mailta...@yahoo.com>
To: "Navision Knowledge Village"
<navision-knowledge-village@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: "Taher Ali" <taher....@hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 4:08 AM
Subject: [Navision-Knowledge-Village] MS Dynamics NAV with VSAT Connectivity

Dear All:

Hope you are doing fine.

I have checked MS Dynamics NAV with various WAN connectivity except VSAT.
Unfortunately, I could not test it with VSAT connectivity. Please help me
giving the following information.

1. What is the minimum and recommened bandwidth for NAV?
2. What is the minimum and recommened latency for it?
3. What is the recommened WAN connectivity for NAV?

Warm regards
Taher Ali
Cell: 88019-19008963
Email: taher....@hotmail.com