Hi Guys,

   Need a help from your side. I have installed navision server in one machine.
Installed navision client also. I can work in that system as opening the
database directly from the path and also by giving server name and password.
Both are working fine.

   I have installed navision client in an another machine. If I will try to
connect the server, I am getting the following error. I am assure as both
systems are in network, same workgroup also. I have checked by using Ping also.
Still I am getting the error and could not connect the server. The error as
follows.

  "There was a time-out in an attempt to establish connetion with the server
(TCP/IP error ETIMEDOUT) see the network documentation for additional
information. Contact your system manager if you need assistance".

  I am assure as I have installed by using TCP/IP and I am trying to connect by
that option only.

  Please give me your feedback. Thank you guys.

  Karthikeyan.A.B.