If you set the flushing method to NOT manual to all components, we can
see that this where the problem come from.

In fact, assume if you have all component flushed manually, you can
post production outputs ahead before posting any consumption. With
this, you will be able to avoid not enough inventory of components.
You may need to rearrange some components to have their flushing
method vary in Manual, Backward, or Forward. Backward and Forward
flushing method is automatic.

Use Backward/Forward for components which most certainly consumed, and
use Manual for components which are optional or 'good-to-have' or
'may-omitted'.

Or, you can combine your product design by using Production BOM for
some basic or fundamental built intermediate-products (semi finished
items). Then, use BOM (assembly b.o.m) for good-to-have component to
produce Finished Goods.

Kind regards,
jm