Hello NAV World,
I am writing to be sure you didn’t confuse the virtual Decisions conference
recently mailed to this list with our original NAV Channel Partner conference
now in its 5th year – Directions.  Our good friends at MSDynamics World chose
to name their virtual conference with a name very close to Directions and I
wanted to be sure to distinguish for you that there are actually two events –
one virtual in October and the other live in November.  You already know that
Directions has been and still is organized by the NAV channel for the NAV
channel with an all volunteer committee who collectively put in over 2400 hours
of effort each year to bring you a conference that is built specifically for
you and is the envy of all others!  It is this sort of dedication from your
peers that gives Directions its unique flavor and success.

Directions 2009 will be held this year – live and in person – at the beautiful
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa outside of Austin Texas from November
11th to November 14th.   As you know from our previous 4 conferences, there is
nothing to compare with three days of networking, learning, and hanging with
all the key players from Microsoft Dynamics NAV.  Last year we had over 580
folks – 80 Microsoft NAV team members included – who scored the conference as
the best one yet!  We are very much looking forward to seeing and sharing with
you this fall.

P.S.  The C/SIDErs will be back!

John Kleb, President

Cronus USA, Inc.