Following The Shepherd

Psa 23:1 (KJV).
 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want...

Psa 80:1 (KJV)
 Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel,
thou that leadest Joseph like a flock;
thou that dwellest between the cherubims, shine forth.

Luke 9:23-26 (KJV)
And he said to them all, If any man will come after me,
let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
{24} For whosoever will save his life shall lose it:
but whosoever will lose his life for my sake,
the same shall save it.
{25} For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world,
and lose himself, or be cast away?
{26} For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words,
of him shall the Son of man be ashamed,
 when he shall come in his own glory,
and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

Isa 40:10-11 (KJV)
 Behold, the Lord GOD will come with strong hand,
and his arm shall rule for him:
behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.
{11} He shall feed his flock like a shepherd:
he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom,
and shall gently lead those that are with young.

Isa 53:6 (KJV)
 All we like sheep have gone astray;
we have turned every one to his own way;
and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

1 Pet 2:25 (KJV)
 For ye were as sheep going astray;
but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop(=overseer) of your souls.

Ezek 34:23-24 (KJV)
And I will set up one shepherd over them,
and he shall feed them, even my servant David;
he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.
{24} And I the LORD will be their God,
and my servant David a prince among them;
I the LORD have spoken it.

Ezek 37:24 (KJV)
 And David my servant shall be king over them;
and they all shall have one shepherd:
they shall also walk in my judgments,
and observe my statutes, and do them.

Mark 6:34 (KJV)
 And Jesus, when he came out, saw much people,
 and was moved with compassion toward them,
because they were as sheep not having a shepherd:
and he began to teach them many things.

John 10:1-5 (KJV)
 Verily, verily, I say unto you,
He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold,
but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
 {2} But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
{3} To him the gatekeeper openeth; and the sheep hear his voice:
and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
{4} And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them,
and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
{5} And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him:
for they know not the voice of strangers.

John 10:9-11 (KJV)
 I am the door:
by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved,
and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
{10} The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:
 I am come that they might have life,
and that they might have it more abundantly.
{11} I am the good shepherd:
the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

Heb 13:20-21 (KJV)
Now the God of peace,
that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus,
that great shepherd of the sheep,
through the blood of the everlasting covenant,
{21} Make you perfect in every good work to do his will,
working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight,
through Jesus Christ;
to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Mat 25:31-46 (KJV)
When the Son of man shall come in his glory,
and all the holy angels with him,
then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
 {32} And before him shall be gathered all nations:
and he shall separate them one from another,
as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
{33} And he shall set the sheep on his right hand,
but the goats on the left.

 {34} Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand,
 Come, ye blessed of my Father,
 inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
{35} For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat:
I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink:
 I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
 {36} Naked, and ye clothed me:
I was sick, and ye visited me:
I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
{37} Then shall the righteous answer him, saying,
 Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, and fed thee?
or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
{38} When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in?
 or naked, and clothed thee?
{39} Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
{40} And the King shall answer and say unto them,
 Verily I say unto you,
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,
 ye have done it unto me.
{41} Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand,
Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire,
prepared for the devil and his angels:
 {42} For I was an hungered, and ye gave me no meat:
I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
 {43} I was a stranger, and ye took me not in:
 naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
{44} Then shall they also answer him, saying,
Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, or athirst,
or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
{45} Then shall he answer them, saying,
 Verily I say unto you,
Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
 {46} And these shall go away into everlasting punishment:
but the righteous into life eternal.

IXTHEUS CHRISTIAN GROWTH DEVOTIONALS
ALWAYS FREE OF CHARGE
(but not necessarily  free of COST)
Feel free to redistribute these materials to whomever you want.
Please submit all questions, comments, suggestions,
or REQUESTS FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Request a free email copy of my evangelistic presentation:
"The God Who is Really There" from  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

View back-issues of Devotionals at this site:
Just click on "messages".

to unsubscribe  from  these devotionals,
send an email with CANCEL in the subject line to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
God Bless You.....brother bob.......<><

For more information, please visit our home page http://www.nazerene.com

Yahoo! Groups Links