Who is this Jesus Whom You Serve?

Mat 16:13-15 (KJV)
When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi,
he asked his disciples, saying,
Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
{14} And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist:
some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
 {15} He saith unto them,
But whom say ye that I am? ....

Who is this Jesus? This Says it All
Author Unknown

He is the First and Last, the Beginning and the End!
He is the keeper of Creation and the Creator of all!
He is the Architect of the universe and the Manager of all times.
He always was, He always is, and He always will be...
Unmoved, Unchanged, Undefeated, and never Undone!

He was bruised and brought healing!
He was pierced and eased pain!
He was persecuted and brought freedom!
He was dead and brought life!
He is risen and brings power!
He reigns and brings Peace!

The world can't understand him,
The armies can't defeat Him,
The schools can't explain Him, and
The leaders can't ignore Him.

Herod couldn't kill Him,
The Pharisees couldn't confuse Him, and
The people couldn't hold Him!

Nero couldn't crush Him,
Hitler couldn't silence Him,
The New Age can't replace Him, and
Donahue can't explain Him away!

He is light, love, longevity, and Lord.
He is goodness, Kindness, Gentleness, and God.
He is Holy, Righteous, mighty, powerful, and Pure.
His ways are right,
His word is eternal,
His will is unchanging, and
His mind is on me!

He is my redeemer,
He is my Savior,
He is my guide, and
He is my peace!

He is my Joy,
He is my comfort,
He is my Lord, and
He rules my life!

I serve Him because His bond is love,
His burden is light,
and His goal  for me is abundant life.

I follow Him because He is the wisdom of the wise,
the power of the powerful, the Ancient of Days,
the ruler of rulers, the leader of leaders,
 the overseer of the overcomers,
and the sovereign Lord of all that was and is and is to come.

....and above all these things:

His goal is a relationship with ME!

He will never leave me, never forsake me, never mislead me,
never forget me, never overlook me
and never cancel my appointment in His appointment book!

When I fall, He lifts me up!
When I fail, He forgives!
When I am weak, He is strong!
When I am lost, He is the way!
When I am afraid, He is my courage!
When I stumble, He steadies me!
When I am hurt, He heals me!
When I am broken, He mends me!
When I am blind, He leads me!
When I am hungry, He feeds me!
When I face trials, He is with me!
When I face persecution, He shields me!
When I face loss, He provides for me!
When I face Death, He carries me Home!

He is everything for everybody, everywhere, every time, and every way.
He is God! He is faithful.
I am His, and He is mine!
My Father in heaven can whip the father of this world.

So, if you're wondering why you should feel so secure,
 understand this...
He said it ,I believe it, and that settles it.
God is in control, I am on His side, and that means all is well with my soul.

Everyday is a blessing
 for GOD Is really there!
May Grace and Peace be multiplied unto you!

Mat 16:15-16 (KJV)
He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
 {16} And Simon Peter answered and said,
Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Heb 1:1-3 (KJV)
God, who at sundry times and in divers manners
spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
 {2} Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son,
whom he hath appointed heir of all things,
 by whom also he made the worlds;

{3} Who being the brightness of his glory,
and the express image of his person,
and upholding all things by the word of his power,
when he had by himself purged our sins,
 sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

John 14:9-11 (KJV)
 Jesus saith unto him,
Have I been so long time with you,
and yet hast thou not known me, Philip?
he that hath seen me hath seen the Father;
and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?
{10} Believest thou not that I am in the Father,
and the Father in me?
the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself:
but the Father that dwelleth in me,
he doeth the works.
 {11} Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me:
or else believe me for the very works' sake.

John 10:30 (KJV)
 I and my Father are one.

(Phil 2:5-11 KJV)
 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
{6} Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
{7} But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant,
 and was made in the likeness of men:
{8} And being found in fashion as a man,
he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death,
even the death of the cross.
 {9} Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him,
and given him a name which is above every name:
{10} That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
{11} And that every tongue should confess
that Jesus Christ is Lord,
 to the glory of God the Father.

(Rev 17:14 KJV)
These shall make war with the Lamb,
 and the Lamb shall overcome them:
for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings:
 and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

IXTHEUS CHRISTIAN GROWTH DEVOTIONALS
ALWAYS FREE OF CHARGE
(but not necessarily  free of COST)
Feel free to redistribute these materials to whomever you want.
Please submit all questions, comments, suggestions,
or REQUESTS FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Request a free email copy of my evangelistic presentation:
"The God Who is Really There" from  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

View back-issues of Devotionals at this site:
Just click on "messages".

to unsubscribe  from  these devotionals,
send an email with CANCEL in the subject line to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
God Bless You
In Christ.....brother bob.......<><

For more information, please visit our home page http://www.nazerene.com

Lord jesus christ Testimony Church of god

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS