Oh, That We Would Praise the Lord

Psa 107:8-15 (KJV)
Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness,
and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
{9} For he satisfieth the longing soul,
and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.
{10} Such as sit in darkness and in the shadow of death,
 being bound in affliction and iron;
{11} Because they rebelled against the words of God,
 and contemned the counsel of the most High:
{12} Therefore he brought down their heart with labour;
they fell down, and there was none to help.
{13} Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble,
and he saved them out of their distresses.
 {14} He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death,
and brake their bands in sunder.
{15} Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness,
and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

2Sa 22:2-4 KJV
And he [David] said,
The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
 (3) The God of my rock;
in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower,
 and my refuge, my saviour;
thou savest me from violence.
(4) I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised:
so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

1 Chr 23:30 (KJV)
[the Levites] stand every morning to thank and praise the LORD,
and likewise at even;

2 Chr 20:21 (KJV)
 And when he had consulted with the people,
he appointed singers unto the LORD,
and that should praise the beauty of holiness,
as they went out before the army, and to say,
Praise the LORD;
for his mercy endureth for ever.

Psa 7:17 (KJV)
 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness:
and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.

Psa 22:22-28 (KJV)
I will declare thy name unto my brethren:
 in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.
 {23} Ye that fear the LORD, praise him;
all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him;
and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.
 {24} For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted;
neither hath he hid his face from him;
but when he cried unto him, he heard.

 {25} My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation:
I will pay my vows before them that fear him.
{26} The meek shall eat and be satisfied:
they shall praise the LORD that seek him:
your heart shall live for ever.
{27} All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD:
and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.
 {28} For the kingdom is the LORD'S:
and he is the governor among the nations.

Psa 33:1-5 (KJV)
 Rejoice in the LORD, O ye righteous:
for praise is comely for the upright.
{2} Praise the LORD with harp:
 sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings.
{3} Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.
{4} For the word of the LORD is right;
and all his works are done in truth.
{5} He loveth righteousness and judgment:
the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD.

Psa 107:21-22 (KJV)
 Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness,
and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
{22} And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving,
and declare his works with rejoicing.

Rev 5:11-13 KJV
And I beheld,
and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders:
 and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
(12) Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain
to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
(13) And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth,
and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying,
Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne,
and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
(14) And the four beasts said, Amen.
And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

IXTHEUS CHRISTIAN GROWTH DEVOTIONALS
ALWAYS FREE OF CHARGE
(but not necessarily  free of COST)
Feel free to redistribute these materials to whomever you want.
Please submit all questions, comments, suggestions,
or REQUESTS FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS to

Request a free email copy of my evangelistic presentation:
"The God Who is Really There"

View back-issues of Devotionals by joining this group
to unsubscribe  from  these devotionals,
send an email with CANCEL in the subject to
God Bless You.....brother bob.......<><

For more information, please visit our home page http://www.nazerene.com

Lord jesus christ Testimony

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS