Worthy is the Lamb

(John 1:29-36 KJV)
 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith,
Behold the Lamb of God,
which taketh away the sin of the world.
 {30} This is he of whom I said,
 After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me.
{31} And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel,
 therefore am I come baptizing with water.
{32} And John bare record, saying,
 I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.
 {33} And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water,
 the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him,
 the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.
{34} And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.
 {35} Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples;
{36} And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

(2 Sam 22:2-4 KJV)
 And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
 {3} The God of my rock; in him will I trust:
he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation,
my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour;
thou savest me from violence.
 {4} I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised:
so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

(Neh 9:5-6 KJV)
Then the Levites, Jeshua, and Kadmiel, Bani, Hashabniah, Sherebiah, Hodijah, Shebaniah, and Pethahiah, said,
Stand up and bless the LORD your God for ever and ever:
and blessed be thy glorious name,
which is exalted above all blessing and praise.
 {6} Thou, even thou, art LORD alone;
 thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host,
 the earth, and all things that are therein,
 the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all;
and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

(Psa 18:1-6 KJV)
 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, the servant of the LORD,
 who spake unto the LORD the words of this song
in the day that the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies,and from the hand of Saul:
 And he said, I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.
 {2} The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
 my God, my strength, in whom I will trust;
 my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
{3} I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised:
 so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
 {4} The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.
{5} The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.
{6} In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God:
 he heard my voice out of his temple,
and my cry came before him, even into his ears.

(Psa 66:1b-5 KJV)
 Make a joyful noise unto God, all ye lands:
{2} Sing forth the honour of his name:
 make his praise glorious.
{3} Say unto God, How terrible art thou in thy works!
through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee.
 {4} All the earth shall worship thee, and shall sing unto thee;
 they shall sing to thy name. Selah.
{5} Come and see the works of God:
 he is terrible{H=awe-inspiring} in his doing toward the children of men.

(Psa 106:1-5 KJV)
 Praise ye the LORD.
 O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
 {2} Who can utter the mighty acts of the LORD?
 who can show forth all his praise?
{3} Blessed are they that keep judgment, and he that doeth righteousness at all times.
{4} Remember me, O LORD, with the favour that thou bearest unto thy people:
O visit me with thy salvation;
{5} That I may see the good of thy chosen,
 that I may rejoice in the gladness of thy nation,
 that I may glory with thine inheritance.

(Rev 4:8-11 KJV)
And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within:
and they rest not day and night, saying,
 Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty,
which was, and is, and is to come.
 {9} And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks
 to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,
{10} The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne,
and worship him that liveth for ever and ever,
and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
{11} Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power:
for thou hast created all things,
and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

(Rev 5:6-14 KJV)
And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts,
and in the midst of the elders,
 stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes,
which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
{7} And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
{8} And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb,
having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours,
which are the prayers of saints.
{9} And they sung a new song, saying,
Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof:
for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood
out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
 {10} And hast made us unto our God kings and priests:
 and we shall reign on the earth.
{11} And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne
and the beasts and the elders:
 and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
{12} Saying with a loud voice,
Worthy is the Lamb that was slain
 to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
 {13} And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth,
 and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying,
Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne,
 and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
{14} And the four beasts said, Amen.
And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

IXTHEUS CHRISTIAN GROWTH DEVOTIONALS
ALWAYS FREE OF CHARGE
(but not necessarily  free of COST)
Feel free to redistribute these materials to whomever you want.
Please submit all questions, comments, suggestions,
or REQUESTS FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Request a free email copy of my evangelistic presentation:
"The God Who is Really There" from  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

View back-issues of Devotionals at this site:
Just click on "messages".

to unsubscribe  from  these devotionals,
send an email with CANCEL in the subject line to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
God Bless You
In Christ.....brother bob.......<><

For more information, please visit our home page http://www.nazerene.com

Lord jesus christ Testimony