Hello,

I am writing you from Africa and I know you will be surprised to receieve a mail from a stranger....Please, don't be surprised...I got your contact from peoples search and decided to share an important issue with you...My name is Princess Johnson and I am originally from Liberia, but do reside in Senegal...I am single, 25 years old and I would like you to spare me your time to know and discuss an important issue with you , which in my opinion will be of interest to you and hopefully, we would get to know from there....
Please confirm the receipt of this short mail and I will get back to you with a more detailed mail about myself and what I actually want to share with you....You may reach me with the following email address [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon...
Princess...