Greetings,

I have interest of investing in your country. I am a Fund Management Executive
with Prudential Plc Asset Management in the UK.

I am in search of a partner to assist me in the transfer of 36,000,000GBP and
subsequent investment in properties and other lucrative businesses in your
country.

You will be required to.

(1) Assist in the transfer of the said funds.

(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment.

(3) Assist us in purchase of properties.

If you agree to render your service to me in this regard, 25% of the total sum
of 36,000,000 GBP will be for you.

Kindly reply and consent to your continued Interest.

Thank you and God bless, as I wait in anticipation of your reply and
co-operation.

Best Regards,
Mr. Donald Lucas