Hi folks,

Just released a second point release of 3.15. This is mostly a bugfix-only
release.

It changes things in the following areas:

- Fix the copyonwrite situation with multiple threads. This has been
  broken since nbd 3.12, where multiple outstanding writes could corrupt
  the copyonwrite diff file. This fixes github.com issue #43.
- Build system improvements so that things work again if nbd-client isn't
  buildable (e.g., because we're on non-Linux) while GnuTLS is enabled.
- Documentation updates.
- Fixes to the GnuTLS usage, and the ability to configure the priority
  string for that library.

For the full details, please see the changelog or the git repository.

Get it at the usual place.

--
< ron> I mean, the main *practical* problem with C++, is there's like a dozen
       people in the world who think they really understand all of its rules,