Hi all

I also previously objected to this. I still think it is more logical to add
it to the transfer policy. But Athina convinced me there is no conflict
between two policies, especially if a line is added to each explaining how
they work together. So I support this moving forward.

Cheers
Denis
Co-chair DB-WG