Dear colleagues,

I’d like to draw your attention to an article that was just published on RIPE
Labs, about building a stable future for the RIPE NCC.

As it touches on some very foundational aspects all across the various working
groups and NCC membership, I thought it important to share, and I would very
much like to ask everyone for their input and ideas.

In order to not spread the discussion too much across the various mailing
lists, I suggest that we use the general RIPE list (which I’ve put into the
reply-to field of this email.

I’m currently in the process of organising a BOF during RIPE 88 on this topic
as well and am looking forward to a constructive discussion!

Kind regards,

Remco van Mook
RIPE NCC Executive Board