The Museum District Business Alliance's September meeting will focus on
graffiti and the efforts underway to control this in our neighborhood.
Details are as follows:

Date:           September 21st
Time:           11:30
Location:       LaStrada (on Westheimer)
Cost:           $20 (includes lunch)
RSVP:           museumdistrictalliance.com or by contacting Gayle Ramsey at
                713-529-7010

Speakers:       Council Member Sue Lovell, Asst. Chief Brian Lumpkin, and
the             Director of the East End Community Improvement District

This should be a very informative meeting.  I would encourage those of you
that can attend to please do so and RSVP as soon as possible.

Thanks.
Allen