FYI - please pass along to anyone that might be interested.  Thanks.

Allen

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 12:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Neartown Little League needs a Special Sponsor

Dear Neartown Neighbors,

Neartown Little League (NLL) is preparing for spring season and will soon be
distributing 8,300 letter size flyers to public, private and parochial
schools in the Montrose, Midtown, 4th Ward, Museum and Boulevard Oaks areas
inside the loop.

Sponsoring the printing costs provides a unique opportunity to promote your
service within our community of neighborhoods with two lines at the bottom
page margin of the flyers:   Printing underwritten by Your Business Name,
your blurb,  phone number,  website, etc

You will receive (including our eternal gratitude) a donor receipt letter
with our non-profit federal tax number for your $600. check to Neartown
Little League.

Learn more about NLL by going to www.neartownlittleleague.com
<http://www.neartownlittleleague.com/> .  At www.littleleague.org
<http://www.littleleague.org/>  click on "Hilton Field Dedication, April 25,
2006" in 'archives news headlines'.

.. Poe Elementary

.. Wilson Elementary

.. Wharton Elementary

.. River Oaks Elementary

.. Gregory Lincoln Elementary & Middle School

.. Lanier Middle School

.. River Oaks Baptist

.. McGregor Elementary

.. Jones Elementary

.. Annunciation (Greek) Orthodox School

.. 1st Presbyterian

.. St. Johns

.. St. Stephens

.. St Anne's

If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity, or if you have
questions, call me anytime - 713-446-9021

Thanks,
Ed Gonzales

Neartown Little League,

Board Member