Important Meeting Notice!
______________________

On Tuesday, February 13th in place of our regular Citywide meeting, we will
take an Educational Field Trip to the Houston Transtar Center located at 6922
Old Katy Rd. HPD staff & members who prefer to drive to the location, will need
to be there by 7:30 PM. Members who would like to be transported by bus, will
need to meet at 1600 State St. by 6:45 PM and will be transported to the
Transtar Center via Metro buses at 7:00 PM Sharp. All members who would like to
attend must contact their Divisional PIP Coordinators to get on the attendance
list.

Where:.....1600 State St.
When: TUESDAY February 13th 2007 6:45 p.m.

Hope to see you there.

Sincerely,
Robert Graham
Chairman