All -

Today Metro picked the Richmond Avenue to Cummins option as their locally
preferred alignment for the University Corridor.   This is an enormous victory
for Neartown and our friends at RichmondRail.org who have fought so hard over
the last two years to ensure that Metro picks the best route that provides the
most ridership at the least cost and least impact to neighborhoods.

As we look forward, the real work begins on determining station placement,
streetscape standards and ensuring that the entrepreneurial spirit of Richmond
Avenue continues post construction.  More to come on next steps, but today we
celebrate!

Thanks to everyone for their hard work and dedication to very important project.

Allen