FYI, I have added a new section to the Neartown.org website that allows for the posting of news items for the Neartown community. The first item was posted this morning.

The items appear under the "Community" button, but also pop up when you first go to neartown.org, and also appear in the left column when you go to the Home button. Items have a listing and an end-listing date, so only current news items of interest will show appear, making site maintenance easier.

Please email me if you have an item you want posted.

Thanks,
--Mark Johnson

Mark Johnson Photography Inc
1314 Texas Ave.
Suite 1525
Houston, TX 77002
--------------------------
Mobile: 713-530-2522
Fax: 713-225-2522
Email: m...@photoarchitect.com
Website: http://www.photoarchitect.com
AIA Houston Affiliate Member

Community
Neartown News
Neartown Boundaries
Neartown HPD Substation

Houston’s Light Rail System

Neartown Community News Items
Please click on one of the News Items below for more information.

Trees Available In Hyde Park — June 1, 2009
©Copyright 2009 Neartown Association — Post Office Box 130320 — Houston, Texas 77219 — All Rights Reserved Photography, Website Design and Hosting by Mark Johnson Photography • Site Map • Home