Michael,

You may want to look at GR-63 section 2 Spatial Requirements, there are
several areas that they discuss cable routing which may affect your
situation.  Also GR-63 section 3.3 Wiring and Cable Access Requirements.
Last of all review GR-63 section 4.2.3.2 which deals with cable assemblies
and fire spread.

Hope this helps.

Brad Segarini
Senior Compliance Engineer