I'm interested in obtaining information on the percentage of C.O.'s
worldwide that are utilizing -60VDC as their battery voltage.  It is my
understanding that a majority use -48VDC although some still use -60VDC.
Any and all information/references would be helpful.  If there are
references that are country specific or carrier specific, that would be
valuable information as well.  Any charts/spreadsheets out there similar to
the mains supply charts I've seen would be excellent.

Thx,

Joe

Joe Finlayson
Manager, Compliance Engineering