Hi,

I use the richtext editor in a view but, at the first opening I have:
!ENTRY org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench 4 0 2016-09-20 11:36:58.467
!MESSAGE !STACK 0
org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Impossible d'obtenir la propriété  « setReadOnly
» d'une référence null ou non définie
        at
org.eclipse.swt.browser.WebBrowser$EvaluateFunction.function(WebBrowser.java:192)
        at org.eclipse.swt.browser.WebSite.Invoke(WebSite.java:833)

Apparently the browser is not totally loaded and CKEditor function are not yet available.
Is there a way to wait or be sure that function are loaded before using them?

thanks a lot.

Mickaël

To participate in the discussion, go here:
https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=rview&frm_id=64