Hi all,

My last code contribution to Nebula project was years ago, and I don't plan to contribute more as my focus is in some not-so-related work at the moment. So I think it would be fair and more realistic if I would be removed from the list of committers for Nebula and abandon my commit permissions. If I need to make contributions in the future, I'll go through regular reviews. In any case, if there are some issues reported about the TreeMapper or other things I can help about, feel free to ping me via Bugzilla and I'll react.

Thanks in advance,
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers <http://developers.redhat.com>
My blog <http://mickaelistria.wordpress.com> - My Tweets <http://twitter.com/mickaelistria>