From: nebula-dev-boun...@eclipse.org <nebula-dev-boun...@eclipse.org> on behalf
of Matthias Paul Scholz <matthias.paul.sch...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 3:47:08 PM
To: Nebula Dev
Subject: Re: [nebula-dev] Building Nebula

Hi Lars,

The issue seems to arise from the fact that the top level container pom
contains the two modules

- releng/org.eclipse.nebula.nebula-release
- releng/org.eclipse.nebula.nebula-incubation

In both of these modules, the module
../../examples/org.eclipse.nebula.examples
is referenced, which appears to violate the constraint that "The coordinates
for a project as given by its group id, artifact id and version must be unique
within a reactor build".

Hence with the actual state of the module structure, I guess you need to build
on the level of one of the two modules stated above instead of on the Nebula
project top level.

Best,
  MP