Hi Lars,

First of all I'm happy you enjoyed the widgets... And happy that you it
gives you new ideas for RCP Applications!

I worked on this kind of widget in my previous company, as a POC that was
unfortunately not used in production. The tool took 2 parameters: a label
and a text widget.The animation started when the text widget had focus.
The code was not very clean but it was functionnal.

I have to contact my former colleagues to check if this work could be open
sourced... Because it was not used, I do not think that it will be a
problem.

Please stay tuned,

Laurent