Hi Wim,

I'm exactly your opposite: I'm not very creative, but I'm not afraid to
code (sometimes crazy) good ideas.

Example page is indeed not very sexy and is not very useful in fact :(

I think we can make this application looks like a "web page" library
sample, something like this :
- You have a menu with the list of all widgets on the left side, with some
button
- When you click on a button, you have a composite with a little
explanation, a widget sample and an excerpt of the code used in the sample.

What do you think of that ?

Good evening

Laurent