Hi,

I'm presently trying to integrate the CDateTime widget into our RCP
application. Since it heavily relies on databinding, I was happy to find a
CDateTimeObservableValue in Nebula that allows for binding external models
to the CDateTime widget. :)

However, when writing a SWTBot test for the widget, I have noticed that it
falis due to the fact that the CDateTimeObservableValue internally uses
Realm.getDefault() which gives rise to an exception in the the base
AbstractObservableValue in case of unit tests.

What is missing here is an additional constructor for
CDateTimeObservableValue that also takes a Realm instance and delegates to
the according constructor in AbstractObservableValue.

/MP