>> The problem is fixed, so the next release 2.0.1 will contain the
>> modifications.

I just tested using the latest SNAPSHOT, and a Mars target platform, and I'm
pleased to report that there were no dependency problems.
Many thanks for your very prompt fix, Laurent!
Regards
Matthew

--
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential, copyright and or
privileged material, and are for the use of the intended addressee only. If you