> The nebula website is simple (and kind of a mess to be honest because
> we have so many widgets now).

Website change pending:
https://git.eclipse.org/r/c/158521/

> I believe the widget is now in incubation right? If you use it in
> production at your company then consider moving it to the released
> set.

It is brand new, even in our company. Therefore I would like to use it
for a while to check out if the API needs some tweaking. Further
performance with huge datasets needs to be tested. Therefore
'incubation' seems to be the right spot for now.

Christian