You are receiving this e-mail because you subscribed to the
Business Brainwaves newsletter on August 14, 2004, though IP
address: 207.44.140.21 
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Nelayan,

Here's a ready-made product idea for you, with a virtually untapped
mass-market�

I have had this idea kicking around in my head for quite a while
now.  I'll be straight with you�if I didn't already have my other
projects on the go, I wouldn't be telling you about this right now,
I'd be doing something with it myself.  There's honesty for you. :-)

The fact is; I think this is a very good product idea and one that
should do very well.  In addition to my current websites I am also
working towards my long-term goal of a membership website.  This is
all taking up a lot of my time, so my loss could be your gain.

Here's the concept�

If you have been on the Internet much this last year or so, you've
probably seen many websites using recorded voice messages to
compliment their sales pages.  If you haven't, you can hear mine
over at www.websitenotrequired.com.  I've actually got two messages
on there.  One at the top, then one near the bottom of the page for
the guarantee.

Many marketers have reported a big boost in sales after adding
audio to their websites.  

Website audio is very popular, and as a result there are now quite
a few website audio products on the market.  Competition in the
website audio market is now very fierce.

However, there's one market that's still virtually untapped.

This untapped market is: 'Audio for eBay auctions'.

It could be argued that if adding audio to a website can increase
sales, it should also help to boost auction bids.  A few people are
just starting to get in on this, but the opportunity is still very
much in its infancy.

If you were to get in now you could make a killing! 

Right now, you are probably thinking to yourself: 'Yeah, great idea
but I don't have an audio software product that I can sell to the
eBay market'.

You might not have your own audio player software to sell yourself,
but don't worry, there is more than one way to approach this.

To begin with, you don't necessarily have to sell the actual audio
player software yourself.  I think there will be a lot of demand
for an information product that shows people how to specifically
add audio to eBay auctions.

Earlier this year Jim Edwards sold a very successful course titled
'How To Create And Publish Your Own Killer Multi Media Product'. 
Now Jim didn't have any of his own software products for you to
create any multi media products with.  What he did provide was an
excellent course showing you how to create multi media products and
WHERE to go and buy the software you need to do it.  

The same principle can be applied to this product idea.  

Most of the sellers on eBay probably don't have their own website. 
A lot of others might have their own website, but may not be very
technical savvy.  At the moment, when you buy a website audio
player, the product will usually only give you instructions for
setting it up on a website.

When you read the sales web pages for website audio products, some
of them do tell you that you can add audio to auction listings with
their software.  However, when you get the product, there's hardly
any specific information for adding audio to auction listings, if
any information at all about it.  They seem to be concentrating all
their efforts on marketing to website owners.

Most website audio players will only work if you upload the actual
audio recording to a website server.  Now, as I've just said, a lot
of eBay sellers won't be able to do this as they don't have their
own website.

This is where you can step in...

You could create an information product that shows novice eBay
sellers how to add audio voice messages to their auction listings. 
In particular you could show them how to do this, even if they
don't have their own website.

If adding audio to auction listings is half as popular as adding it
to websites; your little info product could be a real winner!

On Tuesday/Wednesday next week I will take you through the next
stages of developing this product idea.  I'll go into a bit more
detail on how you can put this information together.  I'll also be
giving you a few ideas on how to market this sort of product
effectively. 

If the idea of creating this product hasn't captured your
imagination, please stay with me.  The same methods, techniques and
reasons for creating this product, can easily be applied to many
other product ideas you may have yourself.

As always, I hope you'll find this idea profile both interesting
and useful, and maybe pick up a few tips that you can use to
further your entrepreneurial ambitions.

Speak to you next week, have a great weekend,

-Jason 
     
--------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------
Jason Lewis is Author/Publisher of:

Business Brainwaves newsletter
�Great Ideas That YOU Can Profit From!�
www.businessbrainwaves.com

'Website Not Required'
'9 Sure Fire Ways to Make Money
Online Without Your On Website'
www.websitenotrequired.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright Notice:
� 2004 Jason Lewis. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in any form without express written
permission is prohibited. 

My Contact Information:
Jason Lewis, Jay One, 21 Springfield Rd, Rushden, Northants,
NN10 0QT, Rushden, United Kingdom
Tel: (44) 0 1933 411692

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Your subscription to Jason Lewis's Business Brainwaves newsletter

This newsletter is NEVER sent un-solicited. You are receiving this
e-mail because you have previously subscribed to my Business
Brainwaves newsletter.   

You subscribed on: August 14, 2004
>From your IP address: 207.44.140.21
Please check your e-mail records before making a spam complaint.



To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TIzM7GxstCwMjKysrAxM

Reply via email to