Wednesday, October 6, 2004  

Welcome to the Sermon Search Weekly Update, a free newsletter from SermonSearch.com. We honor your privacy and time. If this newsletter no longer meets your needs, please use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of this newsletter and you will be removed immediately.


Sponsored by:

  • Affordable Biblical Healthcare

  • Earn a degree at home.

  • Shop for Gifts Online

  • Looking to Build a New Church Building?

  • Looking for a Church Sign? Free info kit.

  • Member Sites
    ChristianJobs.com
    Crosswalk.com
    Oneplace.com
    Crossguide.com
    Crosscards.com
    SermonSearch.com
     In This Issue
    How To Be A People Builder
    Fenton Moorhead

    Do we really understand what it means to be an encourager? There is so much criticism in the world today directed toward every kind of person, but are we as Christians making the effort to stand out as encouragers? In his sermon "How to Be a People Builder," Fenton Moorhead discusses the importance of sincerely building up others instead of tearing others down through criticism.

    In his sermon, he relates a story of a foreman overseeing the destruction of a building. "I saw them tearing a building down. I asked the foreman if these men were as skilled as the men he'd hire if he were to build. He laughed and said, 'Oh no indeed. Common labor is all I need.' For those men can wreck in a day or two, what builders had taken years to do."

    Criticism can tear someone down in seconds. But encouragement can have long-term effects. Are you taking the time to recognize the efforts of others around you? Read this sermon to find out the 3 parts of being an encouraging friend.

    Get the full sermon here
     Featured Sermon
    Echoes of Encouragement
    Bailey Smith

    Maybe you remember Naomi. She had her name changed to Marah because her life had been bitter. If there is one predominant word that would describe the feeling I find among pastors and church workers across America, it is the word discouragement. America needs to be encouraged. I have to be...
    Get the full sermon here
     PowerPoints

         View PowerPoint

         View PowerPoint

         View PowerPoint
     Quotes of the Week
    To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world
    --Unknown

    I choose kindness...I will be kind to the poor, for they are alone. Kind to the rich, for they are afraid. And kind to the unkind, for such is how God has treated me.
    -- Max Lucado



    SUBSCRIPTION INFO
    If you would like to remove yourself from this list, please click here and you will be removed immediately! Thank you!

    ___________________________________________________
    * Copyright � 2004 Salem Web Network and its Content
    Providers. All rights reserved.

    1698058
    ___________________________________________________







    Questions or comments can be sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]


    Reply via email to