Dick,

Would that be $2600 for all three axles or about $900 per axle?  Would a 
two axle trailer be about $1800?  Does this include the master cylinder 
and brake lines, in addition to the discs and pads?  Have they by any 
chance gone to sealed bearings?  Are the parts available at any 
Airstream repair facility or just the factory?  Sorry about all of the 
questions, but disc brakes are just so much better than drum.

Bill Kerfoot
WBCCI/VAC #5223
1979 23' Safari
1973 Dodge W200 PowerWagon
1977 Lincoln Continental
Orange, CA

http://www.tompatterson.com/VALgallery/index.php?action=displaycat&catid=21


Dick Martin wrote:

>Oops!  I goofed.  The price for a 12" triple axle is only $2,630, not almost $7,000.  
>I guess I should proof read my messages before I send them.  Sorry.
>
>I'll make my installation appointment when I win the lottery.
>
>Dick Martin
>
>  
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



To unsubscribe from this group, go to http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/AirstreamList/ 
and unsubscribe. To suspend delivery while traveling, simply change the delivery 
option to No Mail-Web only.



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AirstreamList/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to