Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
I am enjoying this group immensely. My experience comes from
watching and helping my Dad combine a tt and a truck, to look like
an RV rather
than a house on a truck. Was Ford and we learned a lot by the seat
of our pants. From the skin, roof, side panels and frame underneath
many days were spent scratching and spitting. Some of my most
favorite lessons were learned in the chawing and jawing, some
guffaws and swapping lies. Now days they call it watercooler
learning but I most remember the fire barrel and the propane
heater. We didn't have computers then and we'd spend time in
the
library and the parts store collecting clues and developing
resources. There really isn't any time like the good old days and
I'm glad there is enough controversy to keep this group dynamic.
Thank you again�
Miss Sarah
'77 Dodge Brougham
PS I was thirteen then...
| Yahoo! Groups Sponsor | |
|
|
Yahoo! Groups Links
- To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/classicrv/
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
