comp.lang.java.programmer
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Today's topics:

* OT: Google postings (was: Re: Java method) - 1 messages, 1 author

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_thread/thread/7e41087585d0c108
* (OT) Re: Using hobby source code in your job ? - 1 messages, 1 author

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_thread/thread/a60dfe865a7807c4
* Can Java Programmer Learn C++ Quickly? - 3 messages, 3 authors

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_thread/thread/7c7a28aa864e41ec
* Sockets - 2 messages, 2 authors

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_thread/thread/edecab678cd31cd6
* Delete a panel inside a panel - 3 messages, 3 authors

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_thread/thread/a3a93919190a899d
* How to restrict direct access to JSP files, only allow access via servlet? -
1 messages, 1 author

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_thread/thread/514c912d89045a82
* Is there any java method which do the following function? - 3 messages, 3
authors

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_thread/thread/f355c57a8ec1978b
* Auto submit Struts form every 'n seconds - 1 messages, 1 author

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_thread/thread/5f1db635d5081dd3
* JavaBeans, Tomcat and deployment. - 3 messages, 2 authors

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_thread/thread/efc112c5ac70daa8
* how to get application path? Is that my method in getting path wrong? - 1
messages, 1 author

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_thread/thread/c39434502d515e0d
* Java double precision - 2 messages, 2 authors

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_thread/thread/ffd916b2ccb1a75b
* [ANN] Servertec Jenie 1.0.0 12/05/2004 - 3 messages, 2 authors

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_thread/thread/86afd10b0918f363
* Where to place configuration files when using WAR-Files - 1 messages, 1 author

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_thread/thread/74dc1db3e419defd

TOPIC: OT: Google postings (was: Re: Java method)
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_thread/thread/7e41087585d0c108

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Tues, Dec 7 2004 9:09 am
From: Thomas Weidenfeller

Andrew Thompson wrote:
> There seems to be a problem with Google postings, if this one fits
> the pattern,
> - the OP is using Google Groups beta
> - The message on post read 'could not post'
> - The OP pressed 'back' then reposted it (twice, presumably)

Google groups is switching its English version of their web interface to
a new software version, which they were running for some time now as a
separate beta version. Unfortunately, the software is still very much at
beta stage, but that doesn't prevent google from switching back and
forth between the old and the new beta version.

Many Usenet groups are now plastered with duplicates, thanks to Google
(wasn't their corporate motto "do no evil"?). The new software is broken
in other ways, too. E.g. searching for message ids does no longer work,
top level hierarchies have been renamed, the interface now requires
javascript, etc.

If you want to voice your opinion:

http://groups-beta.google.com/support/bin/request.py

/Thomas

TOPIC: (OT) Re: Using hobby source code in your job ?