Hi Grahame,

there's a Spatial version for Neo4j 2.0.2. https://github.com/neo4j-contrib/m2/tree/master/releases/org/neo4j/neo4j-spatial

When I have a little more time next week, I'll deploy a version for 2.0.3, and I'll ask Michael to upload the server plugin.

Best,
Axel

Am 09.05.2014 18:46, schrieb Grahame Horner:
I've downloaded the neo4j windows package v2.0.3 and would like to install the spatial plugin;
I've noticed the pre-built spatial plugin has no version for 2.0.3?

so I'm using the build list for neo4j v2.0.1 and extracted the file into plugin folder, started neo4j

however the extension is not shown?

can anyone give help on getting neo4j v2.0.1 working with the spatial plug?

Thanks
Grahame Horner
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Neo4j" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to neo4j+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:neo4j+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

Axel Morgner
CEO Structr (c/o Morgner UG) · Hanauer Landstr. 291a · 60314 Frankfurt · Germany
Twitter: @amorgner <https://twitter.com/amorgner>
Phone: +49 151 40522060
Skype: axel.morgner